- Speech Check Up: Children & Adults)
- Summer Speech Language Learning Programs: Bridge the school year with this popular program.
- Shop for Speech Therapy Products Check out speech pathologist's recommendations.
- Fast ForWord: Enroll your struggling reader in grades K-12 in a scientifically proven reading program that raises your student one complete grade level. Fast ForWord can be done by remote from your home with our guidance and weekly telephone meetings, over holiday breaks and summer vacation. We have had the pleasure of seeing several of our students make trememdous gains with FastForWord products.
Why Choose Us
We're accepting new patients at the region's most affordable and convenient speech therapy and occupational therapy center.More Benefits
Speech Therapy News
- Welcome our new occupational therapist, Jessica Slater MOTR/L.
- Continuing Education Presentations: Read about this great way to get extra learning hours for your staff in daycare facilities, church daycares and early learning centers.
- New Autism Insurance Benefit
Receive Speech News, Tips, and Fun Ideas
Subscribe to our newsletter for free speech therapy resources and fun ways to improve your speech.
Looking for great products to compliment speech therapy? Our speech pathologists have chosen apps, games, toys, music, and oral-motor development products for you to purchase online.
Did You Know?
Speech Therapy & Insurance
There is a great need for speech therapy services in Genesee County. We are committed to making our services affordable.
We work with many insurance companies. In some cases our rate is actually less expensive than co-pays. Read more.
Speech Therapy Options
The Speech Language Learning Center is a licensed and certified private practice staffed with four speech pathologists. We do not have a waiting list.
Some of our patients come here after their hospital-based program runs out. They stay here for the convenient location and family-oriented approach that helps them achieve results.